Employment with Corporate Nature
Diversity and Inclusion at Corporate Nature
At Corporate Nature we value diversity of thought and experience and believe that our inclusive and collaborative culture contributes to our success. We are a diverse workforce that reflects contemporary, multicultural Australia. We celebrate and promote this diversity as a strength of our business.
Corporate Nature is committed to:
- treating people with dignity and respect;
- developing inclusive leaders who value and have a deep understanding of diversity and inclusion, and the capability
- to build inclusive teams and working environments;
- delivering programs and providing support services that enable all employees to feel that they belong and are valued
- individuals who can reach their full potential;
- communicating our progress towards diversity and inclusion across the Group and externally; and
- identifying and cultivating partnerships and supplier relationships that promote and improve diversity and inclusion within Corporate Nature, for our customers and in the community.
Finance Specialist (Cairns, Innisfail or Mareeba)
Join a new leader in NRM corporate service delivery, Corporate Nature. We seek a dynamic, forward thinking and adaptable professional with a passion for figures, people and the environment to provide professional day-to-day management of our accounting functions.
- Permanent role
- Full time (76 hr fortnight)
- Salary Range ($81,736 – $88,485) per annum
Applications close Monday 4 March 2019 at 4:00 PM (AEST).
Download Application Kit: Application Kit – Finance Specialist