Employment with Corporate Nature
Diversity and Inclusion at Corporate Nature
At Corporate Nature we value diversity of thought and experience and believe that our inclusive and collaborative culture contributes to our success. We are a diverse workforce that reflects contemporary, multicultural Australia. We celebrate and promote this diversity as a strength of our business.
Corporate Nature is committed to:
- treating people with dignity and respect;
- developing inclusive leaders who value and have a deep understanding of diversity and inclusion, and the capability
- to build inclusive teams and working environments;
- delivering programs and providing support services that enable all employees to feel that they belong and are valued
- individuals who can reach their full potential;
- communicating our progress towards diversity and inclusion across the Group and externally; and
- identifying and cultivating partnerships and supplier relationships that promote and improve diversity and inclusion within Corporate Nature, for our customers and in the community.
North Queensland Natural Resource Management Alliance (NQ NRM Alliance) is a not for profit joint entity created to provide corporate services and support to improve efficiencies and reduce costs for its members. The trading arm of this alliance, Corporate Nature is seeking a new General Manager to lead a fully established team into the second year of operations.
We seek a dynamic and passionate leader, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with experience in the private and public sector.
The successful person will be responsible for delivery of corporate services and programs across its partner organisations.
You should demonstrate exceptional governance, corporate and financial expertise; as well as have extensive skills in the planning, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of corporate services functions in the not for profit sector, including regional and rural locations. You will demonstrate considerable management skills and experience, including the ability to develop and work within tight budgets and deadlines, motivate staff; and maximise results from limited resources.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please download the application kit via the link below.
Applications close Monday 6 May 2019 at 9:00 AM (AEST).
Download Application Kit: Application Kit – General Manager