If you don’t have the time, staff or space to conduct the necessary administrative tasks, our services could be the answer you’re looking for. We can offer you corporate services and business support so you don’t have to worry about the overheads or set up your own office or systems. This is achieved through the provision of fully cloud based, online remote systems, creating your virtual office. Our team has significant experience in the not for profit world, and through consultation they will quickly gain an understanding of your needs and ensure that the corporate systems are appropriate and efficient. We also offer a large team with sound succession planning to ensure that you are provided with consistent and continual services.
YOUR PHYSICAL OFFICE
- Allocate you a number range in our TIPT system so that we can answer your calls
- Be your physical location for mail delivery
- Maintain and archive your business records.
YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS
- Answer your phone (through our TIPT system)
- Deal with your email and fax correspondence (using efax)
- Maintain your membership information through SharePoint registers and lists
- Prepare and disseminate your board papers
- Assist you with conferences and events management
- Provide you with flight, accommodation and vehicle hire booking system through SERKO.
- Coordinate your meetings.
- Manage your accounts through Reckon Hosted
- Process your invoices and payments
- Keep track of sales and purchase orders
- Review solvency and cash flow
- Do your bank reconciliations
- Manage your audit
- Prepare all of your financial reports
- Deal with statutory reporting obligations
We use a TIPT phone system and we can allocate a number range to your organisation. When the number range rings, we can identify on the console that it is for your business, and then answer the phone accordingly. If you also have a TIPT system, they can be connected, so we can transfer calls. If not, we will develop a clear communication process.
Just contact us by phone, email or use the contact us form. We will be in touch to talk to you about what you might need. After consultation we will provide you with a proposal and a quote. We use a service level agreement which includes a service charter for a period suited to you.