We help you to assess the roles that you need, administer the entire recruitment process, collate applications, provide selection panel templates and then manage the induction and pre-employment processes. Services include:
- Planning the selection process
- Assist with position description development
- Develop application kits including selection criteria
- Market the vacancy on your website, career websites, social and print media
- Collate applications and compile application tracker
- Train selection panel members
- Provide templates for selection shortlisting, referee checks
- Help to develop behaviourally orientated interview questions and descriptively anchored rating scales
- Develop scoring criteria
- Contact shortlisted applicants and arrange the interview schedule
- Contact unsuccessful applicants
- Contact the successful applicant
- Conduct all pre employment tasks
- Contact others in the organisation who need to prepare for new employee
- Arrange a structured induction process
- Ensure that probation review date is established
We can assist you in assessing job worth for your positions vacant by benchmarking within your industry, referring to probono salary reviews, using any applicable awards, researching salary rates within your region, using any classification systems you may have in place, and reviewing your current pay rates.
We use a recruitment plan which includes a timeline to help you fill a role as soon as possible. This takes into account timeframes for the position marketing (generally two weeks) and possible notice periods for new employees. Generally it takes around 42 business days from advertising to the new employee arriving.
We can tailor an induction package to suit you. This could include an online induction system with a video welcome message from the CEO, some basic online training (WHS and systems) and some online payroll forms. We believe in creating systems that reduce the workload whilst still having that personal touch.