Under the guidance of the Senior Finance Specialist, we have a team of administrative staff who enter all of the financial transactions into Reckon every fortnight. Services offered include:
- Entering invoices for payment
- Raising invoices and sending to funding providers
- Entering sales orders
- Entering purchase orders
- Entering transaction general journals
- Completing monthly bank reconciliations
- Setting up new customer and supplier records
- Conducting regular quality control checks including a bi annual detailed financial review
- Providing reminder email at the end of the financial year regarding the last payrun
- Processing all of the end of financial year transactions
We enter your transactions as they come in, but we pay your bills every two weeks to coincide with your payroll day. If you want this to be done weekly then this can be discussed in your initial consultation.
Sales orders help tell us when your income is due, purchase orders tell us when your bills are due. Both are very useful for cash flow and solvency forecasting. Also this allows us to help you know when milestones are due as payments are generally linked directly with your funding agreements.
Depending on whether you have onsite or remote support, your records will either be maintained in your office or online.