Reporting obligations are numerous for not for profits, from reporting obligations from funding providers to the statutory reporting obligations. We will help you navigate the reporting requirements and provide services including:
- Company financial reports prepared annually
- Fortnightly reporting of payables and receivables
- Funding provider financial reporting and acquittals
- Memorised reports in Reckon and training provided to clients to access these whenever required
- Trend graphs through Power BI connected directly to Reckon giving real time information
- Maintenance of reporting register
- Monthly budget vs actuals reporting for each project
- Monthly project transaction listing
- Cash flow and solvency forecasting every quarter
- Financial report card template used for reporting to the board
- Financial reports provided for annual reports
We will create a reporting register as soon as you are our client. This will then be put into a task list that links to your outlook. Reporting obligations will be discussed every month.
We use a solvency table and standard calculation method to establish solvency. It involves assessing cash in bank, debtors we know will pay, sales orders due, and then deducting any known liabilities and operating costs for three months. This is a standard report to the board.
We can create whatever trend graphs you would like. We use Power BI which links directly to Reckon and it provides some standard graphs and other insights which you will have access to. These graphs are refreshed in real time so they are always up to date.