Board Governance Support
We offer board support services as well as company secretarial services including:
- Legal company compliance including ASIC and ACNC compliance
- Maintaining any related party or conflict of interest registers
- Maintaining membership databases
- Management of board meetings
- Collating and distributing board reports
- Drafting resolutions, subsidiary minutes, out of session papers
- Director recruitment services
- Maintaining director insurances
- Board policy development and implementation
- Director Training through AICD
- Providing or procuring advice on periodic/ad-hoc items for board and committee consideration
- Development of terms of reference for audit and HR subcommittees
- Management of organisational excellence reviews
- Development of Risk Management plans and strategies
- Board and CEO performance reviews
- General corporate governance advice and policy development
- Monitoring legal compliance
We have a suite of board reporting templates that can be tailored to suit what your board requires. Our templates cover all of the topics that relate to the fiduciary duties of directors.
Yes. We have a dedicated board support specialist and a team of administration staff. Within these resources we can arrange for someone to be present at your board meetings to set up and take minutes. Alternatively, we can use technology to provide remote support.
It is considered good governance to appoint someone separately as the company secretary and best practice for this to be someone outside the organisation. We have staff that are trained in the requirements of a company secretary who can offer the necessary services to you.