Our administration team can assist you with various administrative tasks including:
- Receptionist and telephony services
- Facilities and asset management
- Asset audits
- Asset/Office repair and maintenance
- Lease Management
- Fleet management including sourcing vehicles, arranging paperwork, returning vehicles, vehicle maintenance and service, vehicle safety audits etc.
- Insurance management
- Assistance with meeting logistics, agendas, minutes, catering, venue hire etc.
- Centralised stationery purchasing
- Correspondence tracking
- Staff Travel arrangements
- Executive support for leadership members
- Centralised record management and archiving
Yes. We can offer you on site admin support to ensure that your local requirements are met. This could be through secondment of a part time or full time Corporate Nature team member.
We use the Serko online system which can be branded to suit your organisation. This system enables staff to log in, book their flights, accommodation and vehicles in one booking resulting in one booking fee only. This works out cheaper than website booking fees and credit card surcharges. You as the employer can set rules regarding any travel policies you might have and you get a standard set of reports each quarter showing you details of booking fees, how many days the booking was away from the travel date, carbon footprint information etc. You also obtain corporate rates for travel, and the ability to pool credits for cancelled flights.
We proactively forecast stationery purchasing needs for all of our clients, and then place bulk purchases to obtain the largest discounts possible. We put in a stationery order monthly and our clients fill in the central order form.